The UI looks weird

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Sun Jun 29 04:16:18 PDT 2014

I just built the latest Subsurface, and a couple of things are weird:

1)  When I started without a log  I got planner stuff in the bottom half
of the UI: http://imgbin.org/index.php?page=image&id=18164

2) The calendar widget doesn't fit well into the UI.  It is quite huge,
and would look better if we just displayed the date, I think.  The date
and time inputs could use some more vertical space too, since the
temperature inputs are very wide.  How about something like this:
http://jtmorris.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/DatePicker.png ?

3) The colors in Add Plan makes the profile difficult to read (notice
the light red and green colors on blue background):
http://imgbin.org/index.php?page=image&id=18165

Cheers,
Henrik