Bugfixes

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jun 30 20:53:07 PDT 2014

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 07:29:03PM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> Dirk,
>
> Those are all the bugfixes that you send me as "must fix" today morning. :)
> I hope everything is ok with them.

This fixed four bugs (my life would be so much easier if either you or I
remembered the "Fixes #xxx" syntax): #580, #573, #567, and #561

But #564  is still not quite right. At least on my Mac things look totally
off. The buttons are hard to see and the 'x' button is outside the
white-background area. And once you search the white area / search box
scroll away (but funnily enough, once you go to the right spot, the arrows
and 'x' still work).

> I did the calendar widget fixes even tougth I changed the calendar
> widget because I will use that in the future.

Yes, I really like the calendar. I think it needs a bit of tuning and then
we can use it. But for 4.2 I think this is better.

Anyway, great work and thanks for sending all of these! We're getting
closer.