Trying to use Subsurface

Glenn Drew gdrew96 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 23:25:50 PDT 2014

Jef. I just tried the cable on 2 other usb ports on my laptop and the
download worked successfully on the last one. I must remember this. I was
not aware there was any difference in the ports.
Thank you for your time.
Can you suggest any help in downloading the latest version as requested in
my previous email?

Glenn Drew