Assigned Patch

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sun Mar 2 13:11:16 PST 2014

Em 02/03/2014 11:15, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> escreveu:

> We don't use the assigned field of trac. I see that people are assigning
bugs to themselves but as far as I'm concerned that is meaningless.

> /D
> ---
> From my phone
>

> Muhammad Umair <m.umair55 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Dirk,
>
> I let you know that people are talking patch that are already assigned.
 I am working on the assigned patch.

> Best Regards,
> umair

Umair,

This is free software, it's supposed to be fun to work on it. With means
that sometimes more than one person will work on the same bug and we will
pick the best approach. This is called learning. I did most Tha 80 of the
interface of the new subsurface, but Danilo César changed a good deal of my
code in the download from webservices dialog and this is good and I thanked
him for improving what I did.

Don't mind if someone works on the same thing as you do. Choose one thing
to work on, fix it, send the patch. This is a good approach.

=)

Tomaz