Subsurface on Android and desktop

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Mar 3 22:53:25 PST 2014

Quick response from my phone.
Linus and I discussed this in detail. He is working on a new storage backbend for subsurface that will allow keeping desktop and mobile (or other multiple instance configurations) consistent and in sync.
He is distracted by his other little open source project, but with that getting into later RCs hopefully he'll have some time to work on Subsurface. That said, I don't expect the new storage backbend until after 4.1.

/D
---
From my phone