Technical discussion on VPM

Gopichand Paturi gopichandpaturi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 01:26:03 PST 2014

Hi Robert (atdotde),
Thanks for the reply.

Well I am a bit confused right now. Can you give me some kind of plan so
that I can proceed from now on.
What do you expect me to do further? Setting a direction for me to work on
would actually help.

I also need help regarding the Buhlmann algorithm since I am not getting
the exact research paper that he published, if you have one please send me.

As the application dates for GSOC are coming, I want to work in a planned
manner.
Also I want to make a good application and for that knowing the subject is
critical as far I see it.

Also since my exams are in between the application dates...I have little
time to waste.
So going through various blogs and sites would help me but as I see it I
can do that even after 21st of March. But working on exact subject as of
now would greatly benefit me.

Let me know your suggestions,

Regards,
Gopichand.