Very minor patch, added new terms to doc

Gopichand Paturi gopichandpaturi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 08:49:29 PST 2014

Hello All,
This is a very minor patch involving adding some useful terms into
terms.txt file.
Firstly let me know if I made any patch mistakes. This time I don't want to
repeat them.

I did not put a commit message since this is very minor(felt header is
enough).
Also let me know if I had gone wrong with my SOB message.

Dirk, please tell me if I am doing any mistake this time.I will correct it
by myself.

Regarding the patch, I added some terms like trimix , heliox, nitrox and
about compartments which I felt would be handy while reading the code.
Feel free to discard them if you feel they aren't necessary.

I made sure that it's from the latest master.

Cheers,
Gopichand.