Import from webservice

Jan Birk jan.g.birk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 11:02:51 PST 2014

Den 06-03-2014 19:41, Dirk Hohndel skrev:
> The idea is that you download the dive from your dive computer (or
> manually add it to the dive log). Then downloading the location data
> from the web service will match the location to the dive(s) that are
> already in the dive list.
>
> Makes sense?

Sure, but the downloaded location data don't match the dive all ready in
the dive list.

This, I understand from the manual, could be something to do with the
timestamp / time-span between the location dives and the dive in the
dive list.

If I could edit the companion time bits, then I might be able to make match?

/Jan

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jan Birk