fix colors on the new profile.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Mar 7 19:38:00 PST 2014

this fixes the color bug on the new profile,
Unfortunately I found two bugs on the new profile from the tests that I did
today,
I'll do my best to fix it by tomorrow, they are as follows:

1 - when adding a dive from the add dive panel, it will load the wrong dive
points ( it will load the initial dive points ), but when you re-selet this
dive by selecting an old dive then this new one, it will show the correct
values. most probably it's not re-selecting when the add dive finishing.
should be easy to fix.

2 - graphics artifacts while moving the ruler slowly on the profile. this
is a bit boring to trace, but important. the boundingrect of the ellipse is
most probably a bit out of bounds and I need to track this too.

those two are easy things for a summer of code experiment, easy to fix and
not so hard to track.

Tomaz