VPM Technical Discussion

Gopichand Paturi gopichandpaturi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 11:28:46 PST 2014

Hello Robert,
I understood that I'm beating around the concepts underlying buhlmann with
your questions and I'm happy for knowing that.

I am trying to understand the variable permeability concept precisely now.
Thanks to your questions which are keeping me on right track.

I will get back as soon as possible, to answer your questions given in the
previous mail.

Thanks&Regards,
Gopichand.