Patch for the companion app of the subsurface

Aurélien PRALONG aurelien.pralong at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 11:36:57 PST 2014

Hello,

> Dialog box added containing all the google accounts in it.
I don't like this idea : you need an additional permission in the manifest,
just to avoid _typing_ your email. I personally try to avoid adding a
permission unless mandatory, as it is intrusive. People do not read code
(well, most of people), and will wonder why this simple application NEEDS
an account access. If the user needed to write frequently his email, it
would make sense, but it is a one time operation.

Unless someone absolutly wants it, I will not apply this patch.

Aurélien