Technical Discussion on VPM

Gopichand Paturi gopichandpaturi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 00:55:54 PST 2014

Hi Robert (atdotde),

First of all I wanted to get clear on the initial radius of bubble to be
taken.
So, as I went through the permeability theory I learnt that, solutions have
inherently microbubbles called Nuclei of size[0.01MicroMeter-1Micrometer].
that are at unstable equlibrium in every solution.

I think we need to initialize bubble of each inert gas with the specific
size in a compartment depending on the mixture of the gas. That means I
think we need to put 3 bubbles in each compartment if it is a Trimix.

So my idea is that we put the radius in order of some microns with the
knowledge of nuclei of specific gas in the solution as the initial value.

Please give me your suggestions and ideas regarding this.

Thanks&Regards,
Gopichand.