Technical Discussion on VPM

Gopichand Paturi gopichandpaturi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 06:19:44 PDT 2014

Hi Tomaz,
Actually I took that line from the website, I just copied and pasted it
here.
I just wanted to show Robert that line in the website which is needed in
the conversation. That website data had that colour.

Actually I did not know that would cause problems.
I will make sure I don't do that again :-)

Regards,
Gopichand.