Technical Discussion on VPM

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sun Mar 9 06:59:44 PDT 2014

Gopichard,

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 10:19 AM, Gopichand Paturi <gopichandpaturi at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Tomaz,
> Actually I took that line from the website, I just copied and pasted it
> here.
> I just wanted to show Robert that line in the website which is needed in
> the conversation. That website data had that colour.
>
> Actually I did not know that would cause problems.
> I will make sure I don't do that again :-)

No problem. If you use GMail there's an option to remove the colors of the
e-mail, please use :)
Other thing, do you see that me and the rest of the guys answers everyone's
e-mail in the middle of the e-mail, in a way that people reading it can
look at a bit of the history of the conversation before answering?

This is called mid-posting, and what you do ( answering on the top ) is
called top-posting, and it's also bad because it breaks the flux of the
conversation. In your following e-mails, please answer on the middle of the
sentenses that your prase makes sense. ;)