Technical Discussion on VPM

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 11:46:07 PDT 2014

On 9 March 2014 20:20, Gopichand Paturi <gopichandpaturi at gmail.com> wrote:
>    I have a small problem. Because we are dealing with calculus, I am not
> able to put them on an email. Can you suggest me a way of discussing things
> related to formulas etc....like I'm not able to print specific characters
> for representing the diff eqns etc.

you could use LaTex, unless Robert hates it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaTeX
"It is the de facto standard for the communication and publication of
scientific documents"

s = \int_{0}^{10}x^2\,dx

would mean: s equals the definitive integral with a lower limit 0,
upper limit 10, where we are interested in infinite small changes of x
for the function f(x) = x^2.

an online editor:
http://www.codecogs.com/latex/eqneditor.php

lubomir