partial fix to coding style suggestions for vim settings

Lakshman acrlakshman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 10:19:40 PDT 2014

Hello Dirk,

May I know whether the patch attached is a valid attempt or not. I was
doubtful whether this has been ignored, so I double checked to make
sure I did include signed-off text. Can you please let me know in case
I need to submit something more meaningful, i.e. towards the code?
Also I am sorry, if this message is considered as spam.

Thank you,
Lakshman