partial fix to coding style suggestions for vim settings

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Mar 10 11:53:30 PDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-03-10 at 13:49 -0500, Lakshman wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2014-03-10 at 12:19 -0500, Lakshman wrote:
> >> Hello Dirk,
> >>
> >> May I know whether the patch attached is a valid attempt or not. I was
> >> doubtful whether this has been ignored, so I double checked to make
> >> sure I did include signed-off text. Can you please let me know in case
> >> I need to submit something more meaningful, i.e. towards the code?
> >
> > This is fine. The commit message concerning the last option appears
> > incorrect. 'is' is incremental search, not highlight search terms
> > (that's the 'hls' in the line before)
>
> Thanks Dirk for the correction. Please find the revised patch with
> updated commit message to this mail.

I had fixed it and pushed it out already

I also noted that all of your commit message was oddly indented by four
spaces. Any idea why that happened? I fixed that as well.

I'm still mulling over your other patch. I don't like it in the normal
'view' of Subsurface because it's redundant information (if there is a
temperature, it's shown with a unit). But in edit and add mode I think
it's a great improvement.