Updates to manual

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Mar 12 07:41:54 PDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-03-12 at 09:49 +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> The user interface is changing quite rapidly. Would it be acceptable
> that we wait for the new set of buttons on the profile panel is
> finalised before Pedro and myself proceed with the corresponding updates
> in the manual?  Or would there be a different opportune time to do the
> edits to the manual?

I think now that the new profile is the default we are reasonably close
to what will be in 4.1

>  Will the UI for the new release of Subsurface
> differ strongly from the present one? At least now there are not old and
> new profile panels but only the new one. That makes life much easier!

I don't think there will be massive changes.

I'm really hoping that we can spend the next few weeks on basically bug
fixing and stabilization so that I can do a 4.1 release in early April
(goal was late March but that's clearly not going to happen).