Mailing list problem

Gopichand Paturi gopichandpaturi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:24:07 PDT 2014

Hi Dirk and others,

I have a small problem. I registered myself to subsurface mailing list last
month. I had accidentally selected the option saying "send mails as
digests".

So, I am getting mails as bundles of 4 or 5, but not individually.
Robert (atdotde) has asked me to do some work on programming to prove my
skill set, by working on a issue he just sent to mailing list.

But I have no way to read that mail until it comes as a digest.
I have no clue how to get mails normally, as and when they come.

Please help me in this regard.
                                       Let me know what I should do to
resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Also can someone please forward me the recent mail sent by Robert Helling,
It would be of great help to me.

Thanks & Regards,
Gopichand.