Mailing list problem

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Mar 12 09:44:22 PDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-03-12 at 21:54 +0530, Gopichand Paturi wrote:
> Hi Dirk and others,
>

> I have a small problem. I registered myself to subsurface mailing list
> last
> month. I had accidentally selected the option saying "send mails as
> digests".

You should be able to change this by following the link at the bottom of
each email, but it's quite easy for me to fix it as well :-)
(which I did - so from now on you should get digests anymore)

> So, I am getting mails as bundles of 4 or 5, but not individually.
> Robert (atdotde) has asked me to do some work on programming to prove
> my skill set, by working on a issue he just sent to mailing list.
>

> But I have no way to read that mail until it comes as a digest.
> I have no clue how to get mails normally, as and when they come.

Well, you can always peek at the archives:
http://lists.hohndel.org/pipermail/subsurface/

This should be the email you are looking for:

http://lists.hohndel.org/pipermail/subsurface/2014-March/010825.html