Patch and task

Lakshman acrlakshman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:48:25 PDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Robert Helling <helling at lmu.de> wrote:

> On 13 Mar 2014, at 17:09, Lakshman <acrlakshman at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Lakshman,
>
>> "This resulted in infinite loop, while creating a new planner point model"
>
> I have to admit I ran into the same problem, when I looked at this yesterday. That was the reason I ended up to use qDebug() to show what I meant.
>
> Maybe there is a possibility to break the infinite look by making use of the “entered” flag: Let the deco model only use the entered waypoints and ignore the calculated ones.

Thanks Robert for the reply. I was confused, thinking that I might be
missing something crucial, as I digged into the code only yesterday.
Since you haven't commented on the details I mentioned, I am assuming
I am going in the right direction. I will see, whether this can be
avoided by creating another table, sitting beside the existing one or
moving "createTemporaryPlan" to someother place. After giving some
thought, I believe creating another table is a better way, however, I
think I need to gain more clear idea on the code before I conclude on
a point, which I will work on.

In case there are any suggestions in understanding the structure
thoroughly, I would be happy to take the hints from you, for the
points I wrote above.

> Best
> Robert

Thank you,