Patch and task

Gopichand Paturi gopichandpaturi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 12:59:02 PDT 2014

Hi Robert and Lakshman,

Well, Even I have been trying to do this problem. I think we can try an
alternative plan.
That is, the infinite loop problem is coming there in the for loop probably
because of some mis-handling of data in for loop.

However, since we are not editing any dives here, we can run a for loop
after the polygon drawing loop in the "showprofile".
I mean how feasible is it to add a "editslot" into the table, just after
the polygon graphics are drawn after that loop. This would probably help us
avoid creating new table isn't it?

I am checking it out though, please let me know the feasibility and
suggestions.

Regards,
Gopichand.