facing problem in code compiling

Lakshman acrlakshman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 12:23:49 PDT 2014

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 2014-03-16 at 02:09 +0800, Farzana Raisa wrote:
>> I am facing problem in compiling your source code in ubuntu. Though i
>> have compiled livedivecomputer it is saying unable to locate package
>> libgit2-dev. What to do?

If you are using ubuntu 13.10, apt-get install libgit2-dev will do the
job, which worked for me and it should be good for the rest of the
installation. In case you are using 12.04, Venkatesh from this mailing
list clarified it to other user in IRC channel, which I don't
remember, but he might help here.