Few bugs and a feature req from testing Subsurface

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Mar 15 13:57:10 PDT 2014

On Sat, 2014-03-15 at 13:45 -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Brain fart. You are of course correct. Thanks for catching this.

Speaking of Brain Farts.

Yesterday was Pie Day. Today is humble pie day - at least for me.

Trying to track down the bug you described when deleting a single
cylinder I stepped through the code and it is utter garbage. This only
ever made sense if deleting a cylinder while editing a dive profile /
planning a dive. It's completely non-sensical as used right now.

So I'll clean that up and see if as a side effect that fixes the error
you observed (with no tanks showing after deleting the second one).

And oh-by-the-way...

Based on our logic you SHOULD NOT be able to delete either of the
cylinders as they are both IN USE. You have to FIRST delete the gas
change event (making the cylinder no longer in use) and THEN delete the
cylinder. Otherwise we end up with a gas change event to a gas that no
longer exists!