Patch

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Mar 16 09:34:47 PDT 2014

On Sun, 2014-03-16 at 15:39 +0800, Rishubh Jain wrote:

> I have attached two screenshots..one is of the code..I guess I have
> covered on all the indentation problems and also about that
> writesetting function, i was not sure what to do exactly so I would
> like to discuss that with you.

A screenshot of code. That is one of the weirder things I've ever
seen :-)

But if I look at the screen shot, you clearly did not understand what I
asked you to do.

I see things like

if(...){

there should be a space between "if" and "(" and between ")" and "{"

if (...) {

and also the screenshot clearly shows the four space indentation - you
even have the tab visualization turned on, so it's super obvious!

Are you sure you attached the right screenshot? And actually, please
don't make me look at code on screenshots, please just send me a patch
that I can comment on.

> The second screenshot is of the subsurface when you click cancel..I
> have used your wordings exactly without any of my inputs.

This looks fine.

> I hope this message is not top posted

It's bottom posted - which is better. But interleaved (what I am doing
right now) is the preferred way to respond for most developers.