Error during compilation of Libdivecomputer for android

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Mar 17 10:46:30 PDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-03-17 at 17:05 +0100, Anton Lundin wrote:
> On 16 March, 2014 - Anton Lundin wrote:
>
> > I started to rebase those patches but i ran out of steam when trying to
> > whip libgit2 into the build chain.
> >
> > I pushed out what it looks like so far.
>
> Took some time today and reworked some patches and fixed building with
> libgit2, so now stuff builds and runs on my phone at least.

Cool!

> I did some Qt5 fixes too, and ill probably send them out tonight.

Thanks

> Dirk: What do you say about making Qt5 support "official", aka start
> testing patches against it?
>
> Marble supports Qt5 nowadays, and maybe we should start doing our
> releases based on Qt5?

We should definitely test building against both (whenever I remember I
do a build against Qt5 - I guess I haven't done it in a few weeks). But
I don't think we are ready to actually switch and require Qt5.

It's easy on Windows and Mac. It's the dreadful Linux desktop that is
holding us back. Ubuntu, Debian - there's no Qt5 anywhere.