Error during compilation of Libdivecomputer for android

Venkatesh Shukla IIT BHU venkatesh.shukla.eee11 at iitbhu.ac.in
Mon Mar 17 11:52:00 PDT 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 9:35 PM, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:

> On 16 March, 2014 - Anton Lundin wrote:
>
> > I started to rebase those patches but i ran out of steam when trying to
> > whip libgit2 into the build chain.
> >
> > I pushed out what it looks like so far.
>
> Took some time today and reworked some patches and fixed building with
> libgit2, so now stuff builds and runs on my phone at least.

Glance

I finally compiled the subsurface-android, all thanks to you.

Now, I can move forward and look further into android and lindivecomputer
linking.

There are a few points that I noticed.

1. The build fails if you have already installed libdivecomputer from the
main repo.  So one has to uninstall the previous libdivecomputer by running
"sudo make uninstall" before running this script.
2. Cmake is also a dependency.
3. As it is dealing with android, it is obvious, ant is also required.

Venkatesh Shukla