[Patch] Open File Dialog File Location Text Misaligned

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Mar 18 08:38:58 PDT 2014

On Tue, 2014-03-18 at 23:33 +0800, Long Wu wrote:
> Hi Lubomir,
>

> I have an alternative way of fixing this problem, it is set the option
> with QFileDialog::DontUseNativeDialog,

Umm. I don't think that's what I like to see. One of the reasons we
switched to Qt was the mess with the dialogs looking horrible in Gtk
because they were NOT native dialogs.
I really want to understand what is so terribly broken for you that we
shouldn't use the native dialogs. Maybe I'm missing something.