[Patch] Clear pn2GasItem po2GasItem pheGasItem after log closed

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:01:36 PDT 2014

On 18 March 2014 18:55, Long Wu <wulong at comp.nus.edu.sg> wrote:
> Ok, hope this time fixed after set noexpandtab..
>
> Sorry about making these mistakes. As this is my first time commit to open
> source project for gsoc:)

the patch will not apply as it is, because what you did was make the
change using spaces, then apply another patch on top that fixes it
using real tab.
this last patch is a merge between the two changes, but the current
master's HEAD does not have the change with spaces yet.

what you need to to is revert back and do you changes on top of
master, then send a patch that adds the lines with real tabs.

lubomir