learning to use email [was: Re: subsurface Digest, Vol 28, Issue 127]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Mar 19 09:25:23 PDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-03-19 at 09:22 -0700, Shemil Hashan wrote:
> You should know how ios app building is done. Procedure is different
> from other development methods.
> I guess since android version already exists building the backend will
> be unneccessary.
> We need to build the fron end for iphones right?

Let me be very clear.
There are very few ways to get banned from this mailing list.
Top posting responses to digests, including the whole digest and make
semi coherent comments that may or may not relate to anything in that
digest is on that  list.

If you want to engage with the Subsurface team, learn how to use email
and how to respond in a reasonable way to mailing list. If you can't
figure that out, I will kick you off our list.