GSOC 2014

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Mar 19 09:40:52 PDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-03-19 at 09:33 -0700, Shemil Hashan wrote:
> Please be kind enough to answer me. I have very much less time to
> prepare the proposal.
> Sorry if I'm bothering you too much

a) you keep top posting. read up on what this means. Figure out how to
send inline responses with gmail. Google these questions and you will
find many answers

b) the backend exists. if a new client app requires modifications of the
backend, then the student will need to work with pingou (the maintainer
of the backend) to make such changes

c) stop sending personal emails to one person, keep discussions on the
mailing list.

/D