My Updated GSoC proposal

Gopichand Paturi gopichandpaturi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 11:42:30 PDT 2014

Hi Robert, Dirk, Tomaz,

This is my updated GSoC proposal for VPM algorithm implementation.
It includes timeline of what I want to do. Also a bit of my personal
details.

I tried to make it more specific on how I am going to accomplish the task.
atdotde, I took your suggestions into account by making the timeline.
Tell me how feasible is my plan of action, so that I can improve on it.
Kindly review it and send back suggestions.

If it looks ok, please let me know as I will have to proceed to put it on
melange website.

Thanks&Regards,
Gopichand.