Feedback, features requests, suggestions

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Mar 22 09:35:29 PDT 2014

[ Not disagreeing with your real points in the email, just reacting to
a small note ]

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 8:21 AM, Marcin Małecki <marcin at maleccy.net> wrote:

> I wish I could buy a tshirt with Subsurface logo :)

It's certainly easy in the US (yes, I've considered it, since I did my
own dive T-shirts some time ago), dunno about the UK.

Do this:

 - open the subsurface-icon.svg in gimp, make it rasterize to some
reasonable resolution (say 1kx1k)
 - save it as a png file
 - go to customink.com or similar T-shirt place, and start importing
your "artwork" (ie the png file)
 - pick locations and colors.
 - Ta-daa. Done.

The first two steps might not even be necessary, although for
customink.com they are - svg doesn't seem to be a supported format for
their logo import.

               Linus