Feedback, features requests, suggestions

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sat Mar 22 12:37:42 PDT 2014

On 22 Mar 2014, at 17:35, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:

Linus,

> - open the subsurface-icon.svg in gimp, make it rasterize to some
> reasonable resolution (say 1kx1k)

I would disagree here (even though it might be appropriate for the site you mentioned: Any reasonable T-shirt shop would make the loge using a laser cutter and that wants vector graphics.

So, here is my proposal: Although I have never used it so far, I have access to a laser cutter in our local hacker space that should be able to cut the stuff that you then iron on a T-shirt. I offer to laster cut the subsurface logo in T-shirt size for all subsurface developers that send me their shipping address within the next week. You would then have to find a T-shirt yourself and iron it on (I will not provide the T-shirt).

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de