Road to 4.2

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Mar 25 07:56:47 PDT 2014

People,

We are in bugfix mode for 4.1, it will be an awesome release, we got
picture support, something that was on the todo list for quite a while, a
new and almost-identical profile that has smooth animations and it's the
base for new graphical stuff that will be incorporated on new versions ( if
I don't rewrite it from scratch for the qml in a few months...)

I think it's about time to think of new things to do for next versions.
I'll spend this weekend fixing every bug that I can find, so we can release
a beta in one week.

Regards,
Tomaz