Patch and task

Lakshman acrlakshman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 11:56:55 PDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 10:55 AM, Robert Helling <helling at lmu.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is a a patch that enables the use of the “entered” field in divedatapoint. (It also reenables the planner, so Dirk before applying you may want to remove the change to main window.cpp). The goal is, eventually, in the planner, to also show the calculated waypoints for deco stops. So far, the calculated deco is only output via qDebug() to the console.
>
> Maybe this is a nice task for a GSoC applicant to show some programming skills to make this info actually go to the UI (either in the existing table or in a third table).

Hello Robert, I think attached patch does what we need. Snapshot is
also attached. Commit message has few TODO things that I am working on
currently.

This patch was built on the current "master" branch and it includes
the patch you sent to the mailing list which enables "entered" field
in divedatapoint.

Thank you,
Lakshman