patch built relative to commit 7902af2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Mar 31 22:25:59 PDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-03-31 at 23:50 -0500, Lakshman wrote:
> Hello Dirk,
>
> Attached are the two patches, one from Robert Helling
> "0001-Distinguish-between-entered-and-calculated-waypoints.patch" and
> the other by me built relative to Robert' patch.
>
> Since, I could not apply patch from Robert onto current master, I went
> back to the commit "7902af2" and applied his patch, and my patch is
> built relative to his patch then. Is it possible to modify patches so
> that they can be applied to the current master.

The merge is quite easy and git will happily do it for you :-)

I will push this out in a minute. One concern I have is that in your
"Comp.Duration" column you actually print the time stamps of the
different nodes in the plan-graph. It would be much more interesting to
actually calculate the time at each step...