Faulty Dive log

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 1 17:07:02 PDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-05-01 at 16:49 -0700, Michael Likes wrote:
> Thank you for the fast response!  I am impressed.

No problem. Please keep the mailing list copied - often more than one
person is needed to figure these things out ;-)

> Version I was using was 4.0.3   The import from dive computer was faulty.
>
> I downloaded version 4.0.96  and tried several times again without success

OK. More questions:

a) have you ever successfully imported on THIS computer from THAT dive
computer?
b) which dive computer do you have - please be precise, there are a lot
of variations with very similar names
c) how does the dive computer connect to your Mac?

> How would I capture a screen shot to show you my troubles?  I have an Apple with the latest operating system

Easy. Press command-shift-4 - the cursor will turn into a little cross.
You can now click and drag and create a rectangular area, once you let
go of the mouse button (or track pad) the area that you had marked will
be saves as PNG to your desktop.

Hopefully that will show us what you mean by "stacked on top of each
other" :-)

/D