Faulty Dive log

Michael Likes jetskivet at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 17:54:16 PDT 2014

Hi again,

a) Yes, I have successfully imported 65 previous dives from my dive computer to my Apple.

b) I use a Aeries Elite T3 model dive computer

c) I use a USB cable to connect the two.

I might as well mention that the only new thing since I used the Subsurface program was I downloaded some “stuff” from Sheerwater’s web site since I just purchased a Petrel computer. I have not used this new computer yet. Could this be an issue??

Attached is the screen shot of the stacked dives

Thank you again,  Mike