Map Zooming

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 1 20:46:04 PDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-05-01 at 20:41 -0700, Richard DePas wrote:

>         I love the way it looks when it works. It drives me insane in
>         how many
>         subtle (and not so subtle) ways it frequently fails :-(
>

> It does look great when it is working to zoom out, rotate, and then
> zoom back in.
>

> Let me know if there is anything specific you want tested on the
> Windows platform. My coding days are way behind me, but I am loving
> the program and want to help.

So many ways to help.

#1 - testing, testing, testing

literally, go through the manual and test every single feature. Test all
the functions in the context menu on the dive list. Test using the test
dives. Test using your own dives. Download from your dive computer.
Upload to divelogs.de.

If you get bored by that, write a review for your favorite website or
magazine :-)

Or go through the defects on trac.hohndel.org and check if you can
reproduce them, ask people if they are still valid - basically try to
close some bugs :-)