Patches good to merge.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue May 20 15:24:14 PDT 2014

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:

>>> Obviously I didn't take those two patches, nor did I take the ones that
>>> didn't apply to master (either now or before I pushed all the changes made
>>> on the boat). My guess is that you have some other planner code pulled
>>> into your tree that aren't in master.

Strange, I removed the master, recreated a clean branch and applyed,
here's the result:

tcanabra:subsurface/ (portPlannerToNewProfileâ) $ git branch -D master
Deleted branch master (was 1e25a7c).
tcanabra:subsurface/ (portPlannerToNewProfileâ) $ git checkout master
Branch master set up to track remote branch master from origin.
Switched to a new branch 'master'
tcanabra:subsurface/ (masterâ) $ git checkout -b portPlanner2
Switched to a new branch 'portPlanner2'
tcanabra:subsurface/ (portPlanner2â) $ git am 00*
Applying: Removed silly macro to pretend that we were doing things the
right way.
Applying: Started to port the Planner to the new profile code.
Applying: Only set the state to profile if it's empty, not if iits Add or Plan.
Applying: Changed the event-handlers to point-methods.
Applying: Created a 'remove event' function that removes an event
Applying: Speed Improv: hide events, instead of replotting everythign.
Applying: Speed Improv: Unhide all events by calling event->show()
instead of replot.
Applying: Code Cleanup: use the internal method to hide / show ruler.
Applying: Speedup: Do not replot the profile if on profile mode on
settings changed.
Applying: Code Cleanup: use qMin instad of if( min ) setMin else setMax.
Applying: Revert "Started to port the Planner to the new profile code."

where 'origin' is the github torvalds branch.