Search or sort on buddy, etc.

Steve Ratts steveratts at gmail.com
Wed May 21 07:13:49 PDT 2014

I see your point about sorting on tab based columns. It would be unlikely
to give the desired result since there is no means of ordering the tags by
the user to achieve that result. I also like where you've gone with this -
meaning only sorting on non tag based columns (what is already done), and
only filtering on tag based columns. This sort of capability would
definitely be a useful one I think.

I think what we've arrived at then is the proposal that the user could add
tag based columns to the list display, and that the list display could be
filtered based on the values in a tag based column.

I think it would be a separate proposal that the user could control which
columns are exported to a CVS file, unless you were to simply make the
parameters exported to CVS match those set for the list display.

Steve