keyActions for the planner on the new profile.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat May 24 09:11:47 PDT 2014

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 12:49:36PM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> moved the code && small alterations for them to work on the new profile.

I ended up combining the two commits and fixing a bunch of whitespace
issues that you had introduced. I think at this point you could actually
run the whitespace tool before making commits :-)

./scripts/whitespace.pl qt-ui/profile/profilewidget2.cpp

then look at the changes it would propose - most likely the are all
useful - if yes, just pipe the whole thing to patch -p0

./scripts/whitespace.pl qt-ui/profile/profilewidget2.cpp | patch -p0

but ALWAYS, ALWAYS check that the suggested changes make sense - sometimes
this script does odd things.

(also, this does need clang-format in your path - you may have to install
that... extremely useful, though)