Cylinder bug on Subsurface 4.1.0.0 not on 4.0.3.0

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat May 24 10:52:37 PDT 2014

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 07:25:37PM +0200, roberto forini wrote:
> I tried to add more than 1 cyl on 4.1.0.0 at first it works and you can see
> them in the cyl list. if you restart subsurface, only the first cyl is
> present the other are missing. If you check the xml file all the cyls are
> present.

Go to Preferences and under Graphs select "Show non-used cylinders in
Equipment Tab".

The logic is that if a cylinder isn't referenced in the profile we should
hide it - several dive computers are always offering all cylinders they can
support in a download - ususally you don't want to see those cylinders. We
make an exception when you add a cylinder - we mark that one as used so
that you can add it and then can add a gas change event in the profile.
Otherwise a freshly added cylinder would immediately disappear :-/