Patches.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sat May 24 12:04:12 PDT 2014

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Robert C. Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:

> On 24 May 2014, at 18:32, Robert C. Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I haven’t tried the patches either but I would veto that suggestion.
>

> now I have pulled the recent master and it really looks good. I cannot get
> the planner to run (I only get an white empty profile),

did't touched that yet. but since the ADD part is almost reday, the
planner part should be something like "follow the same thing I did on
onAddDive at the mainwindow"

> but add dive really
> looks nice. But I agree, responsiveness is terrible. But turning off the
> (really expensive) TTS calculation improves things a lot.

How do I do that on the ProfileWidget2 file?

>  also find the
> info box getting in my way and don’t think that it provides much useful
> information in add/planner mode.

The user can get the same preview as he would get on the finished
dive, I tougth that was userfull, if it's not, we can
toolTipItem->hide();