planner and dive add should work now

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Thu May 29 06:23:26 PDT 2014

Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I ran Subsurface under Valgrind and that quickly pointed out a few more
> issues. With the latest changes I pushed I believe add dive and the
> planner are now functional and random combinations of them no longer crash
> Subsurface or confuse the dive list.
>
> I would really appreciate if people could try HARD to break this... there
> were some rather subtle yet nasty bugs in the code.

Nice work everyone!  I stumbled upon a couple of things:

1) As I planned a dive (10 mins @ 58 meters with 18/45 and 50%) I
noticed that the MOD, EAD and EADD was wrong:  57, 56 & 56m, while it
should be something like 68, 23 and 33.  See
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1087529/planner1.png

2) The background on that plan is red, which leads me to believe that
something is wrong?  Maybe related to the wrong values in 1)?

3) When I save the dive, the values from 1) change.  Still wrong:  18,
32 & 60m.   See
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1087529/planner2.png.  The ssrf file
is here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1087529/planner.ssrf

4) 18/45 is nicely shown on the graph when I use that gas, but EAN50
isn't shown after the gas switch.

5) I got a crash when planning a second dive, but I haven't been able to
reproduce it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1087529/plannercrash.txt

Cheers,
Henrik