HTML export patches

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 29 07:34:36 PDT 2014

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 11:17:56AM +0300, Miika Turkia wrote:
> Here are some patches from Gehad for the HTML export. I fixed typos while
> reading them through. There is also one patch from me to include some more
> characters to be encoded with proper HTML encoding.

Thanks for doing that, Miika. Having the mentor sign off on the patches
really helps me.

A few small comments for Gehad (and feel free to address these when you
process patches, Miika):

Watch your commit messages. We prefer present tense for actions you take
(Fix bug, export this, add that). No gerund, no past tense (well, that
wasn't in your commits, but I add that here for Tomaz) :-)
Capitalization. Readability.

I also fixed a bit of whitespace damage. We now have a tool that does a
decent job in finding whitespace issues. Just run ./scripts/whitespace.pl
against the files that you changed. And at least don't add more damage
(but please don't mix whitespace fixes to pre-existing code with new
code).

Thanks