Show deco stops in planner table

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu May 29 16:28:49 PDT 2014

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 08:11:26PM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:

> > this is a copy and paste form planner code before the new profile. After calculating deco it adds the deco stops to the model so that they are displayed in the table.
> >
> > Problem is, now they get handles in the profile which is wrong but I am unable to turn that off. There should only be handles if “entered” is true. My guess is that this could be done in
>
> can  you ellaborate a bit more? ( sleepy, didn't fully understoood. )

Since Robert is asleep, let me explain...

We have two types of 'nodes' in a plan:
- steps that the user entered as part of a dive plan (dp->entered == true)
- steps that were added by the algorithm, either as ascent (for ADD) or as
  part of the deco stops (for PLAN); these have dp->entered == false

Only for nodes with dp->entered == true should we allow the user to move
them on the UI - the others shouldn't have the cute little handles :-)

Makes sense now?