Planner Issue

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat May 31 06:04:21 PDT 2014

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 02:33:03PM +0200, Joakim Bygdell wrote:

> On 31 May 2014, at 14:25, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
>
> > So anyone can help tracking this down with me:
> >
> > Open a dive log, choose any dive, go to planner mode:
> >
> > planner doesn't show the dive.
> >
> > I also got a lot of 'too many gas mixes' warning, it has something to
> > do abou tthat?
>
> I can confirm this part.
> Also in the Notes for the planned dive I have a list of all gas mixes that exists in the log book, not only the one used to plan the dive.

So something goes horribly wrong copying the cylinders. Again, very odd if
I look at the code.

I can start the planner here just fine with a dive file with 300+ dives
and a myriad of gas mixes.

I wonder if it's unused cylinders on the existing dive that throw things
off - I tend to purge those. Let me find a dive where I have those and see
what happens

Or alternatively, could you send us an XML (as small as possible) with
which to reproduce the bug? "open this XML, select dive ###, hit planner,
this bad thing happens"