Planner Issue

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sat May 31 07:03:05 PDT 2014

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

>> > See if this is enough.
>>
>> As I assumed, you have unused cylinders in that dive.
>> That said, it happily opens a fully functional planner for me.
>
> And the reason for that is that I ended up in detached head state
> yesterday and ended up not pushing the changes that I had in my local
> tree.
>
> Oops. Sorry about that.
>
> Now this is all merged and things should work better.
>
> I don't think this addresses the ruler/Qt crash that Henrik and Joakim are
> seeing.
>
> Tomaz, could you send a patch to disable the ruler on the planner? I'm
> running out of time this morning.
>
> Thanks

Will do.
I'm working on planner issues today so expect a few patches by the end
of the day.
One thing is that the other patches doesn't fix the issue we got (
same bug with the same fix: do not set the cylinder's depth seems to
fix it, for some reason ) - I'm trying to poke at the planner.c code
that actually creates the dive to see what's going on.

Tomaz